- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mass Gothic - Mass Gothic
- Write a Review
- #K77215 000000000 K77215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. After nearly ten years as the creative force behind much-loved New York ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. After nearly ten years as the creative force behind much-loved New York rock outfit Hooray For Earth, Noel Heroux had lost his way. "I was constantly cutting corners and phoning everything in," he says. "I was super depressed. I was creatively frustrated. I was emotionally unavailable to the people I really, really wanted to be there for-and no matter how much I cared, I just couldn't change. But when I realized that I needed to the end the band and just try again, my head cleared and the clouds parted. I'd been derailed somehow," he adds. "So I allowed myself to return to the beginning." The result is an expansive, often exhilarating set of guitar-driven pop that required very little editing when it was done. Additional mixing was provided by Chris Coady (Beach House, TV on the Radio) with mastering done by Greg Calbi (Father John Misty, Tame Impala) at Sterling Sound. From the iridescent doo-wop of "Every Night You've Got to Save Me" to the skyward crescendo of "Mind is Probably" to the falsetto-streaked clatter of "Want to, Bad," it's a radiant retelling of Heroux's starting over, with "Nice Night" as it's cathartic, electrifying centerpiece.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.