- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Massive Attack - Heligoland
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L32013 000000000 L32013000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/27/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm heavy weight black vinyl LP pressing in triple gatefold sleeve. Includes 28-page booklet with excl...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/27/2018;Notes:Limited double 180gm heavy weight black vinyl LP pressing in triple gatefold sleeve. Includes 28-page booklet with exclusive artwork. The artwork includes black spot glitter varnish. Heligoland is the fifth studio album by British trip hop duo Massive Attack, named after a German archipelago. The album was originally released in 2010 - seven years after the release of their previous non-soundtrack, standalone studio album, 100th Window. The record features the singing of Horace Andy plus invited vocalists Tunde Adebimpe of TV on the Radio, Damon Albarn of Blur and Gorillaz, Hope Sandoval of Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions and Mazzy Star, Guy Garvey of Elbow and Martina Topley-Bird.;Track List:1. Pray for Rain (Feat. Tunde Adebimpe);2. Babel (Feat. Martina Topley-Bird);3. Splitting the Atom (Feat. Robert Del Naja Grant Marshall and Horace Andy);4. Girl I Love You (Feat. Horace Andy);5. Psyche (Feat. Martina Topley-Bird);6. Flat of the Blade (Feat. Guy Garvey);7. Paradise Circus (Feat. Hope Sandoval);8. Rush Minute (Feat. Robert Del Naja);9. Saturday Come Slow (Feat. Damon Albarn);10. Atlas Air (Feat. Robert Del Naja);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.