- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Massive Attack - No Protection
- Write a Review
- #K58044 000000000 K58044000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. No Protection is the name of a dub remix of Massive Attack's second album Protection. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. No Protection is the name of a dub remix of Massive Attack's second album Protection. The remix was done by the British dub producer Mad Professor. Mad Professor was contacted by Massive Attack after Protection was released to remix a song for a single. After the single was remixed, the band asked Mad Professor to listen to more of the album to explore the possibility of further remixes. The project then became a track by track remix of almost the entire album. Mad Professor heavily edited the original material to form a slow, pulsating mix in which the beat is emphasized, reverb is extensively used and the occasional vocals (many of the tracks are almost entirely instrumental) fade in-and-out in typical dub fashion, making a hypnotic mix.;Track List:1. Radiation Ruling the Nation (Based on "Protection");2. Bumper Ball Dub (Based on "Karmacoma");3. Trinity Dub (Based on "Three");4. Cool Monsoon (Based on "Weather Storm");5. Eternal Feedback (Based on "Sly");6. Moving Dub (Based on "Better Things");7. I Spy (Based on "Spying Glass");8. Backward Sucking (Based on "Heat Miser");Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.