- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Massive Attack - Protection
- Write a Review
- K58048 000000000 K58048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Protection is the second album by Bristol-based trip hop collective Massive Attack....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Protection is the second album by Bristol-based trip hop collective Massive Attack. Released in 1994, it was last to feature Tricky as a member of the group. Protection was featured in the Top Ten of Rolling Stone magazine's 'Coolest Albums of All Time List', calling it "great music for when you're driving around a city at 4 am," due to the 'chill out' nature of the album. Like most of Massive Attack's albums, the music often defies categorization, ranging from R&B to hip hop/rap to reggae-tinged synthpop to classical-influenced electronica instrumentals. The album follows Blue Lines structurally, to the point that the font used on the cover of the album is the same.;Track List:1. Protection;2. Karmacoma;3. Three;4. Weather Storm;5. Spying Glass;6. Better Things;7. Eurochild;8. Sly;9. Heat Miser;10. Light My Fire (Live);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.