- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Master P - Ghetto D
- Write a Review
- #K57013 000000000 K57013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Ghetto D is the sixth studio album by Master P. The album became the biggest-selling of Maste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Ghetto D is the sixth studio album by Master P. The album became the biggest-selling of Master P's career, peaking at #1 on the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. The album produced the singles "I Miss My Homies", "Make 'Em Say Uhh!", and "Burbons and Lacs", all became hit singles in the years 1997 and 1998. Originally slated to be titled as Ghetto Dope, the name was shortened to the current title before the release due to the drug reference in the aforementioned title. The original album cover, which depicted a crack addict sitting on a curb and smoking from a glass pipe, was recalled from store shelves. It was promptly replaced by the collage style cover.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.