- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Master P - Ice Cream Man
- Write a Review
- #K54691 000000000 K54691000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Ice Cream Man is the fifth studio album by New Orleans rapper Master P. It was set to be rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Ice Cream Man is the fifth studio album by New Orleans rapper Master P. It was set to be release in the summer of '95 but it ended up being released on April 16, 1996. Ice Cream Man hit #6 on the Billboard's R&B Albums chart and #26 on the Billboard 200. It was Master P's and No Limit Record's first ever RIAA platinum certified album. Master P is a hip hop recording artist, actor, businessman, investor, author, filmmaker, record producer, philanthropist, and former basketball player. He is the founder of the record label No Limit Records.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.