- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mastodon - Crack the Skye
- Write a Review
- K57310 000000000 K57310000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from the Atlanta-based Heavy Metal outfit. Mastodon has taken hold of the leadership of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from the Atlanta-based Heavy Metal outfit. Mastodon has taken hold of the leadership of the New Wave of Progressive Heavy Metal. The band's 2006 major-label debut Blood Mountain spun off a Grammy nomination and earned Top 5 Best Album of the Year nods from Kerrang!, Revolver and Metal Hammer, and a Top 10 Rolling Stone. Now Crack the Skye, it's fourth original studio album, mines subject matter from czarist Russia and astral travel to out-of-body experiences and Stephen Hawking's theories on wormholes for an unrepentantly heavy aural assault that will shake the heavens.;Track List:1. Oblivion;2. Divinations;3. Quintessence;4. Czar: Usurper/Escape/Martyr/Spiral;5. Ghost of Karelia;6. Crack the Skye;7. Last Baron
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.