- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matador! Soul Sounds - Get Ready
- Write a Review
- L29120 000000000 L29120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Matador! Soul Sounds is proud to announce their debut album Get Ready. The band consists of the drea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Matador! Soul Sounds is proud to announce their debut album Get Ready. The band consists of the dream team of Eddie Roberts (New Mastersounds) and Alan Evans (Soulive) alongside keyboardist Chris Spies and bassist Kevin Scott. Rounding out the already killer line-up are vocalists Kimberly Dawson (Pimps of Joytime) and Adryon de León (Orgone) bringing their soulful and powerful energy to the mix. Combining the dynamism of each band leader, the music they have created is brand new, hard hitting and drenched with their shared musical passions - funk, soul and jazz.;Track List:1. Get Ready;2. Stingy Love;3. Too Late;4. The State of Affairs;5. Anything for Your Love;6. Mr. Handsome;7. El Dorado;8. Cee Cee;9. Soulmaro;10. Covfefe;11. Theme for a Private Investigator;Special Attributes:RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.