- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matana Roberts - Coin Coin Chapter One: Gens de Couleur Libre
- Write a Review
- #K68850 000000000 K68850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Matana Roberts is one of the leading lights of contemporary African-American experimental music, combining her widely r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Matana Roberts is one of the leading lights of contemporary African-American experimental music, combining her widely recognized gifts as an alto saxophone player and improviser with an intensely engaged re-definition of American Jazz traditions. While it may sound trite, we truly feel this music speaks for itself. It rallies adventurous improv, experimental voice and narrative, a wide array of black folkways, and Matana's impassioned lead playing to tremendous emotional and conceptual effect.;Track List:1. Rise;2. Pov Piti;3. Song for Eulalie;4. Kersalia;5. Libation for Mr. Brown: Bid Em in;6. Lulla/Bye;7. I Am;8. How Much Would You Cost?;9. Rise;10. Pov Piti;11. Song for Eulalie;12. Kersalia;13. Libation for Mr. Brown: Bid Em in;14. Lulla/Bye;15. I Am;16. How Much Would You Cost?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.