- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matana Roberts - Coin Coin Chapter Three: River Run Thee
- Write a Review
- #K89365 000000000 K89365000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Matana Roberts is one of the most acclaimed, socio-politically conscious and aesthetically intrepid avant-jazz practiti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Matana Roberts is one of the most acclaimed, socio-politically conscious and aesthetically intrepid avant-jazz practitioners of the 21st century. The critical accolades for her multi-chapter Coin Coin work place her at the vanguard of stylistic innovation and radicalization, while confirming the deep substance and soul that guides her compositional agenda. Roberts has long employed the phrase "panoramic sound quilting" to describe Coin Coin, and with this third chapter in the series she implements this metaphor most overtly.;Track List:1. All Is Written;2. The Good Book Says;3. Clothed to the Land Worn By the Sea;4. Dreamer of Dreams;5. Always Say Your Name;6. Nema Nema Nema;7. A Single Mon O War;8. As Years Roll By;9. This Land Is Yours;10. Come Away;11. With Me Seek;12. JP;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.