- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mates of State - Re-Arrange Us
- Write a Review
- #K84803 000000000 K84803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2008;Notes:Mates of State's new self-produced EP, You're Going To Make It, is nothing but choice cuts: five anthemic and emotional...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2008;Notes:Mates of State's new self-produced EP, You're Going To Make It, is nothing but choice cuts: five anthemic and emotionally-rich songs that will quickly take up residence in your mentaljukebox five anthemic songs that wriggle into your every waking hour like the earworms theyare. This new batch of tunes is Mates of State in it's purest form. The razor sharp harmonies, shimmering new wave synth melodies, an internal warmth that can only come from a couplethat has been musically and romantically involved for nearly two decades, and lyrics thatspeak to both personal and universal concerns. On "Beautiful Kids, " the band speaks to how, even though we are connected to one another24/7 thanks to modern technology, a sense of loneliness still pervades. Or as Hammel puts it: "We all just want to be seen, but we won't look up from our screens so that we can beseen. " "Gonna Get It" and "I Want To Run" build off the same inspiring notion of the EP'stitle, encouraging both themselves and their fans to keep striving no matter what the odds. And fist-pumping opener "Staring Contest" speaks to that delicious ache of schoolyardcrushes and youthful love.;Track List:1. Get Better;2. Now;3. My Only Offer;4. Re-Arranger;5. Figsaw;6. Blue and Gold Print;7. Help Help;8. You Are Free;9. Great Dane;10. Lullaby Haze
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.