- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matisyahu - Undercurrent
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55364 000000000 K55364000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Matisyahu's sixth studio album, Undercurrent, is musically his most courageous ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Matisyahu's sixth studio album, Undercurrent, is musically his most courageous and lyrically his most vulnerable release to date. The music comes from trust. Trust in his band. There are no post-production bells and whistles, excessive overdub distractions, or litany of special guests. On Undercurrent, the vulnerability felt throughout the lyrical narrative comes from acceptance in uncertainty. It's a musical reframing of the Jewish philosophical differences between the constant of faith and the immediacy of trust. Together, Matisyahu and his band have crafted a fully realized concept album about the forces within. The undercurrents of life, pulling at us all beneath the surface, and unseen by those looking only at the surface.;Track List:1. Step Out Into the Light;2. Back to the Old;3. Coming Up Empty;4. BSP Blue Sky Playground;5. Tell Me;6. Forest of Faith;7. Head Right;8. Driftin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.