- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt Braunger - Big Dumb Animal
- Write a Review
- #K78083 000000000 K78083000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Recorded live at The Bell House in Brooklyn, Big Dumb Animal is Matt Braunger at his best. He gives everyone a glimpse ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Recorded live at The Bell House in Brooklyn, Big Dumb Animal is Matt Braunger at his best. He gives everyone a glimpse at what it is like to be a Big Dumb Animal with an anger problem as he explores a vast array of topics ranging from absurdity of a quiet Jagerbomb to his overly nice hometown of Portland, Oregon. Braunger's credits include a recurring role on Up All Night, a series regular on MAD tv, and various other roles on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and The Late Show with David Letterman among many others. He has also performed at a variety of comedy festivals including the Just For Laughs Festival, The TBS Comedy Festival and South By Southwest. In 2008, he won the "Best of the Field" at the inaugural Rooftop Comedy Festival in Aspen and co-founded the Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland.;Track List:1. Killin' It!;2. That's Not the Point;3. Stupid Indestructible Maniacs;4. 39 Is Lamer Than 40;5. I Like Young Dudes;6. Portland Oregon Is Too Nice of a Place;7. My Dad My Mom and Even Once;8. Gay Power;9. Quiet Jagerbomb;10. Angels;11. Korea!;12. Big Dumb Animal;13. 40 Days and 40 Nights of Silent Bobs;14. Peaches;15. Koko Mad;16. Mall Therapist;17. The Two Things to Hate About Los Angeles;18. Wildcattin';Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.