- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt Corby - Telluric
- Write a Review
- K56037 000000000 K56037000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Import LP pressing. Australian Idol alumnus turned indie darling Matt Corby releases his long-awaited debut album. Afte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Import LP pressing. Australian Idol alumnus turned indie darling Matt Corby releases his long-awaited debut album. After five EPs, the Brother crooner releases his first full-length, dubbed Telluric, which apparently translates to "of the earth". On the subject of why it's taken him so long to release his debut long-player, Corby explains: "I recorded an album two years ago that I didn't like. For a lot of reasons I wouldn't release it. It took me a year and a half to clear my head of everything that happened, accept my failures, reboot and have the balls to do it again." Warner. 2016.;Track List:1. Belly Side Up;2. Monday;3. Knife Edge;4. Oh Oh Oh;5. Wrong Man;6. Sooth Lady Wine;7. Do You No Harm;8. We Could Be Friends;9. Why Dream;10. Good to Be Alone;11. Empires Attraction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.