- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt Elliott - Calm Before
- Write a Review
- #K69811 000000000 K69811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Matt Elliott presents The Calm Before, the seventh album under his own name, fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Matt Elliott presents The Calm Before, the seventh album under his own name, following his 2013 album Only Myocardial Infarction Can Break Your Heart and the 2016 20th-anniversary reissue of his 1996 debut as The Third Eye Foundation, Semtex. For The Calm Before, Elliott is joined again by producer David Chalmin, who co-produced Only Myocardial Infarction Can Break Your Heart, as well as the musicians who contributed to that album. The six masterpieces collected here fit the logical continuum of Elliott's previous work, but a deeper listen reveals the true strength of the music and lyrics, capturing the essence of what Elliott's art is all about - folk guitar virtuosity influenced by the Mediterranean and Eastern Europe songs that start with whispered melodies and end with noisy storms Elliott's deep, strong voice reaching new levels and a tendency to avoid any well-known way of making music. With The Calm Before Elliott delivers another masterpiece, adding a precious stone to his path through contemporary folk music.;Track List:1. A Beginning;2. The Calm Before;3. The Feast of St. Stephen;4. I Only Wanted to Give You Everything;5. Wings Crown;6. The Allegory of the Cave
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.