- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt Hunter - New Rotations
- Write a Review
- #K89632 000000000 K89632000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 solo record by Matt Hunter of the legendary Western Mass. Indie rock outfits New Radiant Storm ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 solo record by Matt Hunter of the legendary Western Mass. Indie rock outfits New Radiant Storm King and Silver Jews. New Rotations is the first solo record from Matt. As half the songwriting team of New Radiant Storm King, Matt's songs have always stood out as more introspective, pastoral, jangly and often have that certain New Zealand indie pop/rock feel. Acoustic piano and guitar, plus fiddle and pedal steel guitar play an integral part to balance and round out electric guitars, bass and drums on New Rotations. Matt knows how to tell a story simultaneously lyrical and poignant, which always distills bits of everyday life into something more sublime, personal and profound. That's always an treat. Matt has an endearing gift in his ability to communicate under the noise of life. Recommended if you like The Verlaines, Richard Lloyd, Chris Bell, Mission of Burma, Velvet Underground.;Track List:1. Everybody Leaves;2. The Thing;3. January Sun;4. TFW (You Have That Feeling);5. Bog Boy;6. Until Sundown;7. Sutton Hoo;8. Let's Go;9. Take a Light;10. The Road;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.