- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt & Kim - Almost Everyday
- Write a Review
- L32082 000000000 L32082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Matt and Kim's sixth studio album Almost Everyday includes guest v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Matt and Kim's sixth studio album Almost Everyday includes guest vocals from the band's friends including Mark Hoppus, Clairo, King Tuff, Flosstradamus, Santigold and more. Known for their infectious, beat-driven anthems and explosive live shows, this album breaks the silence after a year-long break from touring and 2016's We Were The Weirdos - a surprise four-track EP produced during the week between the band's two performances at Coachella. Matt and Kim formed in 2004 and consists of Matt Johnson (vocals/keyboards) and Kim Schifino (drums). The duo is known for it's upbeat dance music and energetic live shows.;Track List:1. Intro (Matt and Kim / Almost Everyday) - 1:12;2. Forever - 3:15;3. Like I Used to Be - 3:55;4. I'd Rather - 2:52;5. Happy If You're Happy - 1:49;6. On My Own - 3:10;7. All in My Head - 2:19;8. Youngest I Will Be - 2:39;9. Glad I Tried - 2:54;10. Where Do We Go from Here? - 3:55;Special Attributes:RED, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.