- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt & Kim - Grand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51719 000000000 L51719000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/11/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the second album from Brooklyn-based duo Matt and Kim. During the period in between re...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/11/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the second album from Brooklyn-based duo Matt and Kim. During the period in between records the duo has toured extensively and developed a loyal and growing fan base that eagerly awaits the release of Grand. The band spent nine months recording and tweaking Grand in between tour dates. The result is an album that takes the band's musicianship and songwriting to the next level and also serves as a glowing representation of how far Matt and Kim have come since their debut. From the anthemic opener 'Daylight' to the harmony-rich, atmospheric ballad 'Turn This Boat Around' and demented pop of 'I Wanna,' Grand is quite literally the sound of Matt and Kim discovering their voice. 'All of the songs on the last album we wrote the first year we learned how to play our instruments,' Matt acknowledged, 'but this one is much more diverse and instead of thinking about the songs we thought of the album as a whole, too.';Track List:1. Daylight;2. Cutdown;3. Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare;4. Spare Change;5. I Wanna;6. Cinders;7. Lessons Learned;8. Don't Slow Down;9. Turn This Boat Around;10. I'll Take Us Home;11. Daylight Outro (Remix);Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.