- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matt Nathanson - Last of the Great Pretenders
- Write a Review
- #K72650 000000000 K72650000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 studio release from the American singer/songwriter. Matt's music has been heard in a variety of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 studio release from the American singer/songwriter. Matt's music has been heard in a variety of different television shows including NCIS, Scrubs, the Vampire Diaries, Men in Trees and many others. In addition to singing, he plays acoustic (sometimes a 12-string) and electric guitar, and has played both solo and with a full band. His previous hits include the platinum-selling song 'Come on Get Higher.' Last of the Great Pretenders features the first single 'Mission Bells.';Track List:1. Earthquake Weather;2. Mission Bells;3. Last Days of Summer in San Francisco;4. Kinks Shirt;5. Sky High Honey;6. Annie S Always Waiting (For the New One to Leave);7. Kill the Lights;8. Heart Starts;9. Birthday Girl;10. Sunday New York Times;11. Farewell December
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.