- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
matt pond PA - State of Gold
- Write a Review
- #K69068 000000000 K69068000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm translucent gold-colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Includes digital download featuring...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm translucent gold-colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Includes digital download featuring bonus track. Matt Pond PA is one of indie rock’s most prolific bands, with nine full-length albums, 10 EPs and innumerable tours as well as features on The O.C. and in a long-running Starbucks holiday commercial. They couldn't be more excited to do it all again with their 2015 album, The State Of Gold. Matt Pond PA is a New York-based band formed in Philadelphia by singer-songwriter Matt Pond. Pond has been the only consistent member, although Chris Hansen is considered to be a core member of the group. In the studio, they often collaborate with other musicians including former members to achieve their diverse instrumentation and expansive sound.;Track List:1. More No More;2. There Were Times;3. Take Me with You;4. Emptiness;5. The Starting Line;6. A Second Lasts a Second;7. The State of Gold PT 1;8. Don't Look Down;9. Four Eyes;10. History of Canada;11. Haveto Know;12. The State of Gold PT 2;13. Spaceland;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.