- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matthew Sweet - 100 Percent Fun
- Write a Review
- #K60657 000000000 K60657000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Released in 1995, 100% Fun was the fifth album by Alternat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Released in 1995, 100% Fun was the fifth album by Alternative Rock musician Matthew Sweet. Matthew Sweet's guitar dominated, hook-laden power pop runs through it's 12 songs at a swift pace. Behind Sweet's bright hooks lies something darker, the self-loathing of 'Sick Of Myself' and the mental manipulation of 'We're The Same' aren't evident from the sound of the record, which obliterates any hidden meanings with it's chiming guitars and driving rhythms. 'Sick of Myself' was a big hit in 1995, placed in the Mainstream Rock Chart, Modern Rock Tracks, and The Billboard Top 100.;Track List:1. Sick of Myself;2. Not When I Need It;3. We're the Same;4. Giving It Back;5. Everything Changes;6. Lost My Mind;7. Come to Love;8. Walk Out;9. I Almost Forgot;10. Super Baby;11. Get Older;12. Smog Moon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.