- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maurice Deebank - Inner Thought Zone
- Write a Review
- #K78058 000000000 K78058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Reissue of the British guitarist's 1984 album. Maurice Deebank recorded his instrumental solo debu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Reissue of the British guitarist's 1984 album. Maurice Deebank recorded his instrumental solo debut while still the guitarist in Felt, the pastoral English pop group led by the notorious eccentric Lawrence. Felt's early albums were marked by melancholy guitar interplay and a lofty pop sensibility, but Inner Thought Zone illustrates how significant Deebank's role was in crafting Felt's signature sound. Seven-minute album centerpiece 'Silver Fountain of Paradise Square' and 'Study No. 1' make beautiful use of supple arpeggios whimsically bent into cyclical structures in and around which Deebank weaves solos. His performance is nuanced and dynamic, undermining his own technical skill for the sake of expression, and it's easy to hear Inner Thought Zone as an exposition of the increasing introspection that led to his departure from Felt. Glistening chords, synthesizer flourishes and breezy plateaus of exaltation collide with the sense of loss and isolation generally explored by Deebank's peers in the post-punk era, but rarely with as much impeccable grace and finesse.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.