- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maurice Fulton - I've Got My Eye on You
- Write a Review
- #K69057 000000000 K69057000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2008;Notes:I've Got My Eye on You is the debut full-length duel LP from Syclops, featuring Sven Kortehisto on keyboards and electr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2008;Notes:I've Got My Eye on You is the debut full-length duel LP from Syclops, featuring Sven Kortehisto on keyboards and electronics, Hanna Sarkari on bass, keyboards, and electronics, and Jukka Kantonen on drums, percussion, and drum programming. This album was produced by Maurice Fulton. Little is known about the secretive trio. It is believed that Kortehisto, Sarkari, and Kantonen aren't all Finnish, but repeated attempts to gather any kind of a credible biography for the players has been unsuccessful they simply refuse to do interviews or reveal anything about themselves. Do they see this as rebellious? No. Do they want to be mysterious? No. Do they think this helps the music? Yes. The members like to perform live together, but only for themselves and not for audiences. The act of making music is enough for them. They want the listener to experience and enjoy it unencumbered by other things like biographical information, stories, and the like.;Track List:1. NR17;2. The Fly;3. Naokas F;4. 5 Out;5. Nelsons Back;6. Where's Jasons K?;7. The E Ticket;8. Mom the Video Broke;9. I've Got My Eye on You;10. A Lovely Sunday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.