- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mavis Staples - If All I Was Was Black
- Write a Review
- #K48759 000000000 K48759000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Mavis Staples is an American Music legend. She was at the forefront of t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Mavis Staples is an American Music legend. She was at the forefront of the civil rights movement in the 1960's, as singer for the legendary gospel group, The Staples Singers. Mavis, along with her father, Pops, and siblings marched and worked alongside Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr on the fight for equality in this country. In December 2016, Mavis went to Washington, DC to receive the coveted Kennedy Center Honors from President Obama, with whom she has had a long standing friendship. Mavis invited Wilco frontman and dear friend, Jeff Tweedy as her guest for the weekend's festivities. The two spent hours discussing the current events and how today's fight for equality is very similar to those in the 60's. Inspired by these events, Mavis and Jeff got together and wrote Mavis' new album, If All I Was Was Black, produced by Jeff Tweedy. The new album is a perfect message for our time and is by far Mavis' best work to date.;Track List:1. Little Bit;2. If All I Was Was Black;3. Who Told You That;4. Ain't No Doubt About It (Feat. Jeff Tweedy);5. Peaceful Dream;6. No Time for Crying;7. Build a Bridge;8. We Go High;9. Try Harder;10. All Over Again;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.