- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mavis Staples - Living on a High Note
- Write a Review
- K58775 000000000 K58775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Mavis Staples has been a soul and gospel music legend for more than 50 yea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Mavis Staples has been a soul and gospel music legend for more than 50 years. Her work fronting the legendary Staples Singers defined the sound of politically-committed soul and influenced generations of musicians. As a solo artist in her own right she has helped to define much of what is righteous and soulful in American music. With Livin' On A High Note, Mavis Staples has delivered the most joyful and uplifting record of her career. 12 original songs written exclusively for Mavis by some of the finest songwriters of our time including M. Ward, Ben Harper, Valerie June, Neko Case, tune-yards, Nick Cave, John Baptiste, Justin Vernon, Aloe Blacc, and more. At age 76, Mavis Staples shows no signs of slowing down.;Track List:1. Take Us Back;2. Love and Trust;3. If It's a Light;4. Action;5. High Note;6. Don't Cry;7. Tomorrow;8. Dedicated;9. History Now;10. One Love;11. Jesus Lay Down Beside Me;12. MLK Song;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.