- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mavis Staples - Your Good Fortune
- Write a Review
- L29020 000000000 L29020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm 10" vinyl pressing. In conjunction with the new career documentary film Mavis! Which premieres at SXSW Fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm 10" vinyl pressing. In conjunction with the new career documentary film Mavis! Which premieres at SXSW Film this spring, ANTI- is pleased to announce a unique collaboration between two generations of ANTI artists. For the recording of the EP Your Good Fortune, gospel and soul legend Mavis Staples went into the studio with new ANTI singer-songwriter-producer Son Little, recording two new Son Little original songs, and two vivid reworkings of Staple Singers classics. To hear Mavis' clarion voice bedded in Son Little's ancient/modern swirl of swamp guitar and b-boy programming is to discover the knife edge of Mavis Staples' art.;Track List:1. Your Good Fortune 4:52;2. Fight 3:04;3. See That My Grave Is Kept Clean 3:31;4. Wish I Had Answered 2:48;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.