- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Max mo Park - Missing Songs
- Write a Review
- #K92174 000000000 K92174000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Maximo Park's debut album, A Certain Trigger, Warp are reissuing this stellar a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Maximo Park's debut album, A Certain Trigger, Warp are reissuing this stellar album on vinyl for the first time since it's release. A Certain Trigger was originally released on May 16, 2005. It was nominated for the 2005 Mercury Prize in August of that year, and has gone onto sell over half a million copies worldwide.;Track List:1. A19;2. Isolation;3. My Life in Reverse;4. Fear of Falling;5. I Want You to Leave;6. A Year of Doubt;7. Trial and Error;8. Stray Talk;9. Hammer Horror;10. Apply Some Pressure;11. Graffiti;12. Once a Glimpse;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.