- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Max mo Park - Quicken the Heart
- Write a Review
- #K72661 000000000 K72661000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release the highly anticipated third album from the British Indie rockers. Rarely has a record ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release the highly anticipated third album from the British Indie rockers. Rarely has a record been so aptly named. A skyscraping monument of dreamy synthesizers, galvanizing Rock 'N' Roll and buoyant Pop, the album follows in the footsteps of their Mercury Prize-nominated 2005 debut a Certain Trigger and their chart-busting 2007 follow-up Our Earthly Pleasures. Quicken the Heart was produced by Oz icon Nick Launay and is yet another astonishing step forward for the band, and a testament to just how far they have come. One of the only bands to avoid the faddish clichés of the age, they have maintained their assault on the mainstream whilst retaining every ounce of their independence. Crafting an album of ingenious hooks and memorable lyrics that search for romance in everyday life.;Track List:1. Wraithlike;2. Penultimate Clinch;3. Kids Are Sick Again;4. Cloud of Mystery;5. Calm;6. In Another World (You Would've Found Yourself By Now);7. Let's Get Clinical;8. Roller Disco Dreams;9. Tanned;10. Questing Not Coasting;11. Overland West of Suez;12. I Haven't Seen Her in Ages
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.