- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Max Richter - From Sleep
- Write a Review
- #K59556 000000000 K59556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Acclaimed British composer Max Richter made history, with a ground-breaking piece of work: hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Acclaimed British composer Max Richter made history, with a ground-breaking piece of work: his 2015 work, Sleep, is an eight-hour lullaby. An exploration of music, consciousness and human connectivity, the work is intended to be listened to while sleeping. The landmark work is played on piano, strings, with subtle electronic touches and vocals - but no words. This album, From Sleep, is a one-hour version. Max Richter is a German-born British composer who has been an influential voice in post-minimalist composition and in the meeting of contemporary classical and alternative popular musical styles since the early 2000s. Richter is known for his prolific output, composing and recording his own music writing for stage, opera, ballet and screen producing and collaborating on the records of others and collaborating with performance, installation and media artists.;Track List:1. Dream 3 (In the Midst of My Life);2. Path 5 (Delta);3. Space 11 (Invisible Pages Over);4. Dream 13 (Minus Even);5. Space 21 (Petrichor);6. Path 19 (Yet Frailest);7. Dream 8 (Late and Soon)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.