- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Max Richter - Sleep Remixes
- Write a Review
- #K69047 000000000 K69047000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Max Richter says of SLEEP, composed in consultation with US neuroscientist David Eagleman, This is m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Max Richter says of SLEEP, composed in consultation with US neuroscientist David Eagleman, This is my personal lullaby for a frenetic world a manifesto for a slower pace of existence. At the historic world premiere, he was joined by soprano Grace Davidson plus five string players, playing before an audience who were encouraged to lie on beds and experience the music through a state of sleep. The performance formed the centrepiece of BBC Radio 3s Why Music? weekend, exploring the relationship between music and the subconscious mind. Hailed as the most influential composer of his generation, Richter creates a sound world that blends a classical training with modern technology, with work including a series of acclaimed solo albums on FatCat and Deutsche Grammophon, concert and ballet music, and scores for award-winning films and TV series, including Waltz with Bashir and HBOs The Leftovers. SLEEP and from SLEEP are part of his ongoing efforts to draw audiences back into contemporary classical music and regain a shared communion in sound.;Track List:1. Path 5;2. Path 5;3. Path 5;4. Dream 3 - Ben Russell Yuki Numata Resnick Max Richter;5. Dream 13 - Clarice Jensen Ben Russell Yuki Numata Resnick Max Richter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.