- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxwell - Blacksummers'Night
- Write a Review
- #K57650 000000000 K57650000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited metallic silver colored vinyl LP pressing. 2009 studio album from the ground breaking modern soul artist, his f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited metallic silver colored vinyl LP pressing. 2009 studio album from the ground breaking modern soul artist, his first full-length release since 2001. BLACKsummers' Night is the sensuous opening installment of the artist's monumental BLACKSUMMERS' NIGHT trilogy. The trilogy's subsequent chapters will be blackSUMMERS' night and blacksummers' NIGHT. This 2009 album reunites Maxwell with long-time collaborator Hod David, who serves as co-producer and co-writer of the album. Striving for an emotional authenticity and real world sound for the album, Maxwell and Hod recorded the entire album live in the studio with an A-list ensemble of elegantly sympathetic musicians. Featuring the singles "Pretty Wings", "Bad Habits", "Cold" and "Fistful of Tears".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.