- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maya Jane Coles - Comfort
- Write a Review
- #K74551 000000000 K74551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Following a "Boiler Room" with Kim Ann Foxman that reached record breaking viewer numbers and her own recent official r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Following a "Boiler Room" with Kim Ann Foxman that reached record breaking viewer numbers and her own recent official remixes of both the XX and the legendary Ella Fitzgerald, Maya releases the limited vinyl release of her much lauded debut album. Maya's debut album "Comfort" is a personal affair for Maya who produced, engineered and mixed the album at her modest home studio. She played every instrument and creating every sound including vocal duties on tracks like the lo-fi "Stranger" and the hypnotic "Dreamer". Maya also created the album's artwork. The album is reflective of Maya's broader musical influences both in and outside the electronic world with Comfort having hints and shades of many genres from house, R&B and hip hop through to dub, indie and techno. Indeed "Comfort" also features guest vocals performances from established talents such as Tricky and Miss Kitten alongside rising stars Nadine Shah and Catherine Pockson of Alpines.;Track List:1. Comfort;2. Easier to Hide;3. Burning Bright Ft. Kim Ann Foxman;4. Dreamer;5. Blame Ft Nadine Shah;6. Stranger;7. Everything (FT. Karin Park);8. Fall from Grace (FT. Catherine Pockson of Alpines);9. Wait for You (FT. Tricky);10. When I'm in Love (FT. Thomas Knights);11. Take a Ride (FT. Miss Kittin);12. Come Home;13. Lost in the City;14. Keeper;15. Over;16. Protect Them;17. Stand Still
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.