- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mayer Hawthorne - How Do You Do
- Write a Review
- #K62395 000000000 K62395000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/11/2011;Notes:2011 2 LP album from the singer, songwriter, producer and DJ. The Retro Soul tag is added to almost any contemporary wo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/11/2011;Notes:2011 2 LP album from the singer, songwriter, producer and DJ. The Retro Soul tag is added to almost any contemporary work that sounds like it was originally recorded before 1980, and Mayer Hawthorne is aware of how trends come and go. On How Do You Do, Hawthorne proves that he is not part of a trend. The classic Motown sound that provided the blueprint for his self-produced independent debut, a Strange Arrangement, remains, but is joined on How Do You Do by music reminiscent of late 1960s California pop and the best work from the likes of Steely Dan and Chicago. On this release, the formula has been updated. The vocals are stronger, the music more varied and vibrant, but it's still Mayer Hawthorne. And the message is love.;Track List:1. Get to Know You 4:40;2. A Long Time 3:45;3. Can't Stop 4:00;4. Dreaming 3:41;5. The Walk 3:39;6. Finally Falling 3:23;7. Hooked 2:32;8. Stick Around 2:57;9. The News 1:37;10. You Called Me 2:34;11. You're Not Ready 3:03;12. No Strings 3:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.