- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly
- Write a Review
- L29099 000000000 L29099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Maze featuring Frankie Beverly is the debut album by Bay Area-based R&B group Maze. Released in 1977...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Maze featuring Frankie Beverly is the debut album by Bay Area-based R&B group Maze. Released in 1977 on Capitol Records. Now available as a single LP on standard weight vinyl in celebration of Capitol Records' 75th anniversary. Maze signed a recording contract with Capitol Records in 1976, and released their debut album, Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, in 1977. From that album, the hit singles included "Happy Feelin's", "While I'm Alone", and "Lady of Magic", ultimately giving them their first gold record and earning Maze a devoted following. Frankie Beverly started the group as Raw Soul in 1970. They recorded a couple of singles on the small Gregar label, but without any major hits. With a few personnel changes, a relocation from Philadelphia to the San Francisco Bay Area in California in 1971, and an introduction to Marvin Gaye, the group became an immediate success. Gaye took the group on the road with him as one of his opening acts, and in 1976, he suggested that they change their name from Raw Soul to Maze.;Track List:1. Time Is on My Side (Side A);2. Happy Feelin's (Side A);3. Color Blind (Side A);4. Lady of Magic (Side A);5. While I'm Alone (Side B);6. You (Side B);7. Look at California (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.