- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mazzy Star - Among My Swan
- Write a Review
- #K56966 000000000 K56966000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Mazzy Star's third and final album, originally released in 1996, is a perfect finale to the band's career, another fine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Mazzy Star's third and final album, originally released in 1996, is a perfect finale to the band's career, another fine LP of hushed folk-rock and gentle psychedelia. The atmospheric guitar work of David Roback and the hauntingly gorgeous vocals of Hope Sandoval are complimented here with help from William Reed of the Jesus & Mary Chain among others. Reissued on 180 gram vinyl with deluxe tip-on jacket and printed inner sleeve.;Track List:1. Disappear (4:04);2. Flowers in December (4:57);3. Rhymes of An Hour (4:12);4. Cry Cry (3:58);5. Take Everything (4:53);6. Still Cold (4:48);7. All Your Sisters (5:16);8. I've Been Let Down (3:17);9. Roseblood (4:51);10. Happy (3:58);11. Umbilical (4:59);12. Look on Down from the Bridge (4:47);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.