- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MC5 - Back in the USA
- Write a Review
- #K63293 000000000 K63293000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing with original artwork. The incendiary Detroit quintet MC5 (the MC stood for Motor Ci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing with original artwork. The incendiary Detroit quintet MC5 (the MC stood for Motor City) burned briefly but brightly at rock's cutting edge in the late 1960s and early 1970s, building a reputation of high energy, high volume performances. They were seen as a hugely influential force on punk music and in the words of Rob Tyner (lead singer), MC5, were Punk, before Punk... New Wave, before New Wave... Metal, before Metal... even MC before Hammer. Released in 1970 Back in the USA was their first studio album, following their live debut Kick Out the Jams, it features covers of the classic Little Richard track 'Tutti-Frutti' and title track 'Back in the USA' by Chuck Berry. Warner. 2013.;Track List:1. Tutti-Frutti (LP Version);2. Tonight (LP Version);3. Teenage Lust (LP Version);4. Let Me Try (LP Version);5. Looking at You (LP Version);6. High School (LP Version);7. Call Me Animal (LP Version);8. The American Ruse (LP Version) - the MC5;9. Shakin' Street (LP Version);10. The Human Being Lawnmower (LP Version);11. Back in the USA (LP Version) - the MC5;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.