- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MC5 - Kick Out The Jams! 1966-1970
- Write a Review
- #K59359 000000000 K59359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:This limited edition 12" picture vinyl is a compilation spanning the critical early years of Detroit's own massively in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:This limited edition 12" picture vinyl is a compilation spanning the critical early years of Detroit's own massively influential proto-punk quintet including "Kick Out the Jams," "Shakin' Street," and more!;Track List:1. The American Ruse;2. Kick Out the Jams [Original Uncensored Version 1968];3. Shakin Street;4. Skunk (Sonically Speaking);5. Tutti Frutti;6. Poison;7. Gotta Keep Moving;8. Tonight;9. Sister Anne [Live with Lemmy 2003] [Live];10. I Can Only Give You Everything;11. I Just Don't Know;12. Looking at You [Original A-Square Single Version 1968] [Version];13. Baby Please Don't Go [Live 1966] [Live]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.