- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
McCoy Tyner - Expansions
- Write a Review
- K59046 000000000 K59046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Expansions is the tenth album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner and his fourth released on the B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Expansions is the tenth album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner and his fourth released on the Blue Note label. It was recorded in August 1968 and features performances by Tyner with Woody Shaw, Gary Bartz, Wayne Shorter, Ron Carter, Herbie Lewis, and Freddie Waits. Features 'Vision', 'Song of Happiness', 'Smitty's Place', 'Perisina' and 'I Thought I'd Let You Know'. A Blue Note essential, this excellent vinyl repressing is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign. Key to the initiative is high quality audio at affordable prices.;Track List:1. Vision (Side A);2. Song of Happiness (Side A);3. Smitty's Place (Side B);4. Peresina (Side B);5. I Thought I'd Let You Know (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.