- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
McCoy Tyner - Real McCoy
- Write a Review
- #K63810 000000000 K63810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2008;Notes:Following his years with Coltrane and an illustrious career on Impulse!, this visionary piano man began a new life with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2008;Notes:Following his years with Coltrane and an illustrious career on Impulse!, this visionary piano man began a new life with Blue Note. His 1967 debut for the label features Ron Carter, Elvin Jones and Joe Henderson, who swim in the rippling waters of McCoy's piano passages on Tyner's Passion Dance Search for Peace Four by Five, and more!;Track List:1. Passion Dance;2. Contemplation;3. Four By Five;4. Search for Peace;5. Blues on the Corner;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.