- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
McKay - Into You
- Write a Review
- #K82982 000000000 K82982000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:All-analogue pressing, cut directly from the original master tapes. Licensed from Ray Pierle with his full cooperation ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:All-analogue pressing, cut directly from the original master tapes. Licensed from Ray Pierle with his full cooperation and support. Updated liner notes and exactly-transcribed lyrics. One of the "holy grails" of Indianapolis private-pressdom (surpassed only by Zerfas and Anonymous) available again in it's original format! Ray "McKay" Pierle and his musically-adept brothers and friends partied, jammed and partied some more on Indy's south side throughout the mid-70's, forming a band (Loos) which managed to garner zero media attention at the time. However, Ray's trusty Teac four-track was always close at hand and countless hours of home recordings were induced onto magnetic tape, as well as a few songs laid down at a local studio. After a brief hiatus, the core members reconvened as McKay, and created their sole document, the 300-press "Into You" album (1978) the LP was given to friends and family and consigned in nearby record shoppes. A mere 15 years had to pass before the collecting world discovered the highly-personal songwriting, tight playing, and not-so-well-hidden West-Coast stylistic touches. A vinyl reissue was locally produced back then but it's long gone, so here's a new all analogue, master tape edition for a new generation to savor.;Track List:1. Know That I'm Not Alone;2. Old Hill;3. At My Home;4. This Road;5. Looking for a Way Out;6. Eleanor;7. Roll on Life;8. On He Goes;9. Lullaby (Into You);10. The Wind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.