- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mean Jeans - Are You Serious?
- Write a Review
- #L01149 000000000 L01149000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/08/2009;Notes:2009 album from the Portland Garage Punk rockers. The 13 Garage Pop tunes on Are You Serious harkens back to the Lookou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/08/2009;Notes:2009 album from the Portland Garage Punk rockers. The 13 Garage Pop tunes on Are You Serious harkens back to the Lookout! Records of the early '90s, when Pop-Punk meant snotty low-brow three chord goodness and not glossy soundtracks to mall strolls. Like any good Cretin's soundtrack, the songs about partying vs. Songs about girls ratio leans fully toward PBR fueled Pogo Punk. Pitchfork already said the Mean Jeans come over like the Ramones mixed with a pinch of Joan Jett's classic Bad Reputation and makes you want to slam dance with it's guitar riffs and rollicking drumbeats.;Track List:1. Born on a Saturday Night;2. Steve Don't Party No More;3. Rats Roaches and Jeans;4. Party Animal;5. No Brainer;6. Outta Smokes;7. Case Race;8. Slime Time;9. Total Creep;10. Throwin' Stones;11. Space Trash;12. 2 Much Cocaine;13. Let's Pogo B4 U Gogo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.