- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell
- Write a Review
- K55449 000000000 K55449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket.. Music 4 The Cure is a charitable initiative to release ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket.. Music 4 The Cure is a charitable initiative to release select albums on blue colored vinyl to generate donations and awareness for Gilda's Club NYC. For every record sold on limited blue vinyl a donation will be made to Gilda's Club NYC. Meat Loaf's megaselling, megabombastic breakthrough was written by pianist Jim Steinman, who'd intended the material for a new version of Peter Pan. This is one of rock's most theatrical, grandiose records, yet Loaf brings real emotion to "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" and "Paradise by the Dashboard Light." Mastered impeccably from the original Cleveland International Records/Epic Records tapes by Joe Reagoso and Kevin Gray at AcousTech/ RTI. Absolutely one of the finest sounding albums in our lifetime, this will be one of your favorite audiophile treasures for many years. Rock on!;Track List:1. Bat Out of Hell 9:50;2. You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) 5:04;3. Heaven Can Wait 4:40;4. All Revved Up with No Place to Go 4:18;5. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad 5:24;6. Paradise By the Dashboard Light 8:28;7. For Crying Out Loud 8:45;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.