- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meatbodies - Meatbodies
- Write a Review
- K56099 000000000 K56099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:VInyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from this band lead by Chad Ubovich of Fuzz and Mikal Cronin's band. Loud, fast, wild - y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:VInyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from this band lead by Chad Ubovich of Fuzz and Mikal Cronin's band. Loud, fast, wild - you've heard this all before but you haven't because the Meatbodies are brand new and they're going to dominate your eyes and ears and give you a bang over like you've never had before. While both of his other bands have kept him busy over the past few years, his mind was always on his own songs. Eventually, in the Red took notice and the Meatbodies were added to their roster. Sequestering himself in master studio magician Eric King Riff Bauer's San Francisco studio/psychedelic sanctuary, Ubovich busted out an album's worth of songs, barely leaving the small Technicolor underground quarters. Once the tracks were done, he sent them up to Chris Woodhouse to give them just the right final touches of perfectly controlled chaos. And perfectly controlled chaos is what this trifecta delivered. The self-titled record is a sonic experience truly evocative of it's creator: Unabashed, unrestrained, beautiful and strange. Riffs for days. It's everything we've come to expect from Chad Ubovich.;Track List:1. Archer;2. Disorder;3. Mountain;4. Him;5. Tremmors;6. Plank;7. Gold;8. Wahoo;9. Two;10. Off;11. Dark Road;12. Master
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.