- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meditative Sect - Laceration Points
- Write a Review
- L39803 000000000 L39803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/03/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from this outfit featuring Brent Eyestone and Graham Scala (Forensics) and Mike Haley a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/03/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from this outfit featuring Brent Eyestone and Graham Scala (Forensics) and Mike Haley and Sean Connolly (Blown Doors). Album opener "Eviscerate the Anaconda (Pre-Colonial Retrospection)" initially eases into the listener's atmosphere like a thick fog over water rolling and sprawling, yet deliberate. As the album opens up and delves deeper, the sound becomes something along the lines of an ominous or even menacing beauty. Think a drumless Sigur Ros at home in Iceland while Eyjafjallajokull rains volcanic ash across the European continent. Sure, it's awe-inspiring and uplifting in a dark way, but you're still not sure if it's safe to leave the house when it's over.;Track List:1. Eviscerate the Anaconda (Precolonial Retrospection);2. Spirit Descends (Like a Dream Like a Nightmare);3. Nuestra Reina de la Montana;4. Holy Liquor Healing Blood;5. Tres Potencias (Post-Colonial Aspiration);6. The Reclamation of Empty Spaces (Syncretism and Empowerment);7. To Behead the Apostate Tyrant with His Own Crucifix;8. Santos Malandros (Marginalization and the Will to Power);9. The Power Remains - Looming Ourobouric Casting Bloodied Glares Towards the
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.