- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mel Williams - Can It Be Me
- Write a Review
- #K81542 000000000 K81542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:UK seven inch vinyl pressing. There has been a constant demand for Mel Williams' Modern 45 'Can It Be Me' since it was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:UK seven inch vinyl pressing. There has been a constant demand for Mel Williams' Modern 45 'Can It Be Me' since it was first spun at the Torch all-nighters in the early ‘70s. Its classic ‘60s stomping sound has made it a Northern perennial. The flip is the original instrumental of Mary Love's 'Lay This Burden Down' that was pressed by Modern in 1974 for shady UK dealer Simon Soussain. Instrumentals are back in vogue and this is one of the very best.;Track List:1. Can It Be Me - Mel Williams;2. Lay This Burden Down - Arthur Wright Orchestra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.