- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melissa Etheridge - Memphis Rock And Soul
- Write a Review
- #K62888 000000000 K62888000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Melissa Etheridge goes to Memphis to explore her musical roots and earliest musical in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Melissa Etheridge goes to Memphis to explore her musical roots and earliest musical influences. Recorded at the historic Royal Studios, by Lawrence Boo Mitchell, the album covers classic Stax repertoire, mixing authentic Memphis sounds with Melissa's soulful voice and signature rock guitar, resulting in what could only be called Memphis rock 'n' roll! Etheridge is a Grammy-winning rock singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist. Her self-titled debut album Melissa Etheridge was released in 1988 and became an underground hit. She has also been an iconic gay and lesbian activist since her public coming out in January 1993. She has received fifteen Grammy Award nominations throughout her career, winning two, in 1993 and 1995, respectively. In 2007, she won an Academy Award for Best Original Song.;Track List:1. Memphis Train;2. Respect Yourself (People Stand Up);3. Who's Making Love;4. Hold on I'm Coming;5. I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now);6. Any Other Way;7. I'm a Lover;8. Rock Me Baby;9. I Forgot to Be Your Lover;10. Wait a Minute;11. Born Under a Bad Sign;12. I've Got Dreams to Remember
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.