- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melodiesinfonie - Be Thankful
- Write a Review
- #K86590 000000000 K86590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:"Be Thankful" is the second album by the Swiss producer and musician. A son of a dedicated jazz fan, Melodiessinfonie g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:"Be Thankful" is the second album by the Swiss producer and musician. A son of a dedicated jazz fan, Melodiessinfonie grows up surrounded by his dad's audiophile record collection. He becomes a drummer and plays in a couple of experimental psych rock bands. 20 years later, he is one of the most promising and challenging producers on the scene. Jazz is definitely the teacher, when it comes to Melodiesinfonie's music and without Dilla he would sound different as well. Which can be said about many beatmakers but doesn't do justice to Melodiesinfonie. He is a free spirit who creates his music unaffected from the boundaries of musical genres and business policies. Musicality, vision and spirituality are the cornerstones on which "Be Thankful" is build. The album features musical friends like Marla, Miles Bonny, Djemeia, Anja Joie, Christian Crow, Nothoya and Wodoo Wolcan. It is also the first kollabo between MPM and Boyoom Connective, the artist collective founded by Meldiesinfonie and Maloon The Boom.;Track List:1. The Beginning;2. Peaceyea Feat. Djemeia;3. Latenightwalking;4. When I'm Home Feat. Anja Joie;5. Naked Feat. Marla;6. Grapes;7. Youshineon;8. Tuk Rueh Feat. Christian Crow;9. Fhli Scho So Feat. Wodoo Wolcan;10. Srolang;11. Yours Feat. Nothoya;12. Lonely;13. Garden
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.