- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melody's Echo Chamber - Melody's Echo Chamber
- Write a Review
- #K55358 000000000 K55358000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from this Dream Pop band led by classically trained Parisian Melody Prochet, formerly o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from this Dream Pop band led by classically trained Parisian Melody Prochet, formerly of the Narcoleptic Dancers and My Bee's Garden. The album was produced by Tame Impala frontman Kevin Parker Fat Possum is pleased to present the self-titled debut full-length from Parisian psych-pop singer Melody Prochet aka Melody's Echo Chamber. Recorded and mixed with Tame Impala's Kevin Parker in Perth and at her grandparents' beach house in Cavalière in France, the 11-song set is a kaleidoscopic fusion of psych rock and warm hypnotic pop. Featuring the preceding lead single "Crystallized" which was deemed "a thing of propulsive dream-pop beauty".;Track List:1. I Follow You 3:34;2. Crystallized Guitar - Jérôme Pichon 4:01;3. You Won't Be Missing That Part of Me 4:16;4. Some Time Alone Alone 3:46;5. Bisou Magique 4:09;6. Endless Shore 4:55;7. Quand Vas Tu Rentrer? 4:21;8. Mount Hopeless 4:32;9. Snowcapped Andes Crash 5:16;10. Be Proud of Your Kids Guest - Zelda Coutureau 3:09
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.