- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melvins - Hold It in
- Write a Review
- #K65953 000000000 K65953000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Alt-Rock veterans, their first studio album as a quartet in four years. Joining ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Alt-Rock veterans, their first studio album as a quartet in four years. Joining Buzz Osborne and Dale Crover for the 12-song outing are Butthole Surfers' guitar player Paul Leary and bass player JD Pinkus. HOLD IT IN was recorded in both Los Angeles and Austin earlier this year. HOLD IT IN is a refreshing piece of fiction in a boring world of fact and bullsh*t' said Osborne. 'Paul is one of the best guitar players I have ever heard and Pinkus has an outside the box type of approach to both guitar and bass that you just have to let it ride. I can't believe this actually happened. I'm thrilled.' 'It's very rare you get a chance to work with three folks from the Break a Wish foundation, all at the same time,' said Pinkus. 'I believe they'll remember their experience with me forever (or until they finally all lose their fight with S.I.D.S).';Track List:1. Bride of Crakenstein;2. You Can Make Me Wait;3. Brass Cupcake;4. Barcelonian Horseshoe Pit;5. Onions Make the Milk Taste Bad;6. Sesame Street Meat;7. Nine Yards;8. The Bunk Up;9. I Get Along (Hollow Moon);10. Piss Pisstoferson
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.