- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melvins - Ozma / Bullhead
- Write a Review
- #K54504 000000000 K54504000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download (featuring one bonus track). This package combines two of the earli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download (featuring one bonus track). This package combines two of the earliest releases from the often imitated but never duplicated Melvins. LP One is OZMA, from 1989, which was recorded soon after their move from Washington to San Francisco, and was their first release to include the diminutive yet mighty Lorax (Lori Temple Black) on bass. In fact, the first sound one hears at the album's opening is Lori standing on her tiptoes to switch on her amp, thereby warning the listener of the onslaught to come. LP Two is BULLHEAD, from 1991. The songs are longer, the mood is calmer, yet more menacing. The LPs have been remastered and are back in print on vinyl for the first time in 15 years. The new gatefold packaging includes never-before-seen vintage photos, as well as the original artwork and insert, all tidied up and ready to meet Mom and Dad.;Track List:1. Vile;2. Oven;3. At a Crawl;4. Let God Be Your Gardener;5. Creepy Smell;6. Kool Legged;7. Green Honey;8. Agonizer;9. Raise a Paw;10. Love Thing;11. Ever Since My Accident;12. Revulsion / We Reach;13. Dead Dressed;14. Cranky Messiah;15. Claude;16. My Small Percent Shows Most;17. Candy-O;18. Boris;19. Anaconda;20. Ligature;21. It?S Shoved;22. Zodiac;23. If I Had An Exorcism;24. Your Blessened;25. Cow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.